I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, December 06, 2004 ]
11:23 PM
06/12/04
Ah...hehe. I met up with Toing and Jingxuan at Sengkang MRT, then Ben at Serangoon. We travelled to Dhoby Ghaut, and it was 8 stations. Then, we travelled 5 stations to Toa Payoh to wait for Toing to put down his bag, then 15 stations to bukit batok. We wanted to watch "The Shutter" , but it was timed for 5.30pm. So, we went for a movie called "Without a Paddle",
"Without a Paddle" is a MUST watch. Oh yeah.
After lunch...i had to rush to attend a dinner for my Grandma's birthday. I took the MRT for 15 stations from Bukit Batok to "Qian Xi Lou" at Paya Lebar.
43 Stations in total. Beat that !
At the dinner, i didn't manage to reject my 2nd Uncle's offer of a bit of XO. That got my face red. Later, i also agreed to add a little XO into my shark's fin soup. Its that same shark's fin all the time, so i din hesitate to try out sumthing new.
Ok this is what happened : First, my face turned red. Then, i could feel my pulse rate frm the sides of my forehead there...and next, i was feeling very very very tired...and i slept halfway thru the dinner amidst all the chatting and Karaoke! I was fine after a warm cup of tea later.
Oh well. Alcoholic drinks taste bad anyway. Gah!