I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, December 10, 2004 ]
11:04 PM
10/12/2004
i mapled for more than 9hrs yesterday...heh heh. Its actually quite easy to influence sumone to play maplestory. Just tell them about it. With this, I've already influenced edwin and ziqian to play maplestory, and i am knocking into classmates, frens and my Shattered Galaxy(my previous mmorpg game i used to play) regimates on some town everyday...
The point is, many pple are playing it, and that is very heartwarming. I've got company.
I've also got too guilty of lvl-ing too fast...so i created and trained a low lvl char to party with zq and edwin whenever they are online, and helping them lvl as well.
I just caught a movie with Ben and Jx this afternoon.
"The Shutter".
Its a horror film in Thai...ya know? all the Kaps and Kum and all...
Here's when u shud avoid watching the movie : For girls, if u love to sit on the shoulders of yor boyfren. For boys, if ur girlfren likes to sit on you shoulder.
Im running late for my Gunbound schedule with Edwin !