I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, December 13, 2004 ]
1:01 AM
13/12/04
I wish to speak of Kangwei no more until i settle the problem with him, but i must admit that i am having trouble getting him to talk to me over the phone.
I will try to contact him, but if his wish is to continuing calling me a bast*rd using msn or email, and he is avoiding me on purpose, then i will not spend anymore time trying to justify my own actions or to ask him what have i done so wrong to him.
That is, if he will stop harassing me and my friends.
And not forgetting, it is Shawn's birthday today, or yesterday to be exact cos its past 12 now. I hope you will cheer up, cos u seem troubled and quieter than before while gunbounding with me and the Retard gang. I hope u like the huge bear that Chin Yang, Edwin and I had passed to yor mother yesterday cos u were not at home, and happy birthday.