I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, December 20, 2004 ]
1:46 AM
20/12/04
I sorta forgot to mention this yesterday : i am posted to SRJC~
Upon receiving that SMS frm Weijie(he checked for me), i was filled with mixed feelings, cos Ben juz told me that he dun feel like going to SRJC, becos its SRJC! Anyway, Jx and Edwin are also posted there. I have not taken the slightest effort to ask ppl where are they posted to, cos i believe that those who want to mention about it will juz ask me or put it on their nicks or sumthing, and i dunno whether the one im about to ask wants to mention in it the first place so...you know?
Still, i will be more than glad if sumone tells me that he/she is posted there, so i will have a few more ppl to look out for on that day.
I think im going to have problems sleeping again. Its like 1am now but the air feels warm. And the louya air-con takes a mucho long time to cool my room. If only it could rain right now !!!
"BOoooOooooooooOooooOooooooom"
Uh, just kidding. - -) z