I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, December 25, 2004 ]
1:37 AM
25/12/04
Merry Christmas !
Time passes so quickly. I have been maximising my holidays buy staying up super late till 2-3am everyday to watch tv, chat or play MMORPG. But it doesn't work this way coz i'd wake up late later in the day anyway.
Maybe i shud have taken Mr Lee MC's solution for extra time - get a 25 hrs watch. = O
I have not been in a good mood for the past days becos of some family turmoil. To sum it up, my Christian elder brother is too obsessed with the religion and made my parents irritated to a full extent. It happens everyday. One night, he kept talking about 'miracles' and quarrelled with my father. Later in their quarrelling, my father asked : "So we have u as a child is a miracle?" My brother replied "yes." Then he continued : "I have this job now is also a miracle?" And he said "yes" again. Seeing my father going mad, i shouted at my brother to stfu. I don't tink churches teach their 'followers' to preach in their family and create chaos ??? My mother has called up the church to talk to the pastor about his behaviour. It all started when my brother insisted on being a Christian, and he needed parents' consent for this "water vaptize(sp)" ceremony.
The next morning after that quarrelling, i got into a fight with my brother cos he wasn't happy that i told him to stfu the previous night. I had long tolerated him coming home to quarrel with my parents every other day about all this for months, while my parents and relatives objected him to Christianity. I might not have been so extreme against him if he had used the right tone to speak to my parents. I simply smacked him.
He claimed that my parents, relatives, and me have a Devil in us cos do not believe in God. Is that true ? Wtf did the pastor of CityHarvest told him? Or it is his confused thinking? Who taught him to quarrel with his family? My mother said he believes the Church ppl more than he believe his parents. Wtf is this, who raised him up?
I declare that i will object to my brother to Christianity until he learns to have more patience with my parents, be able to convince us with manner and respect, and not trying to link every conversation to Christianity that will only end up in a quarrel. He shud know better of my mother's nagging and talking skills. I have nothing against the religion; its just him.
I feel abit better today but i was late to send cards and parcels cos the post office was closed at 4.30pm. I'd like to apologise, but i will still send late greetings to some friends. I was considering cycling to some fren's hse to drop them a card, and i might just do that today or tomorrow.