I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, December 31, 2004 ]
10:53 PM
31/12/04
I may not look like it, but i have less patience than any normal person around.
My elder brother is simply farked up, thinking that he owns the Singnet connection that my father paid for, for the whole family. He keeps, and changes the password, such that i can only access the internet when his com his on.
That means, when his com is off, i will be disconnected. For years i have been patient with him, acknowledging him as my elder brother. But recently he has been abusing this right that does not belong to him in the first place, by refusing connection when he not happy with me.
So we fought often, and it is only hrs ago that my parents realised that my brother has not been respecting my rights to the internet usage, when i talked to them. They promised that they will fix this problem by coming up with a saved password that me and my bro can use, but can never know or change.
My parents have little knowledge about this computer thingys. I nearly lost my patience when i spoke to them, again.
For those who will never understand how i feel, try imagining yourself talking to many friends over the phone, and then your brother comes and cuts the line off, almost every other day. How would u feel? Your parents are either working or asleep, and you don't want to burden them with another family problem, right?
But this is it - the day when my brother completely refused my computer usage. He crossed the line - that was the limit. I fought with him, and raised the matter to my parents.
There are so many farked up ppl and ppl who are stuck up in the brain around. In my family, in the class, and in the online world. I will not ignore and put up with such problems anymore. I will face it, and solve it.
But i will learn to have more patience when dealing with such ppl.