I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, January 04, 2005 ]
10:32 PM
04/01/05
Will the short stay in SRJC be a great factor towards my decision of where to go after this first 3 mths?
I can foresee myself in a dilemma if my choices are widened by a good O-Lvl result.
I don't know. I find that i quite like the college. The college anthem is perfect.
ARgh...crap.
I think... a person's willpower is weakest when he/she just wakes up. Some just wanna sleep back on their cosy bed and forget about everything. But most would just make a silent fuss and head to the toilet to wash up. Haha. May the power be with all of those JC1 Freshmen! gogogogogo~
The mornings have been quite chilly cos of the rain. Its my first few times taking the early bus... through the dim/ulu(whatever u call it) streets of Sengkang. But im not lonely. The 136 bus is so packed, and thx to inconsiderate Singaporeans, many of those from the next bus stop after mine never get to board the bus. One concerned and furious parent even shouted into the bus through the front door : "What the hell?! Move in leh! My child also need to go to school one hor!"
Reminds me of my late Primary school and early secondary school days when i used to take bus. The 85 would be so full, sometimes it simply drove past my bus stop. Alright. Detention for being late! Haha.
Come on! Get a double-decker for bus service 136. The single decker buses have overworked!