I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, January 05, 2005 ]
10:34 PM
05/01/04
I hate dancing!
Nono. Thats not true haha.
Dancing was fun! I prefer the college dance than the mass dance. At first it was bad...but with a
steady and
hoseh attitude, I managed to get more involved and learn faster. Im still trying to find out the name of the music used for the college dance. I know they played "lets get it started" for the mass dance.
I din manage the mass dance well coz i was standing behind those tall and fat ppl who where in frnt of me on the first day. ARgh. Ok, it was great too. I like watching the OGLs dance.
"Music Please!..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And the best OG is.....!!!!
....Mistral!
"WoOooYaaAyYyooOooAhHhHyAyOoOooHhWeEeeEEyEaaaaaaaH!!!"
We had the best OGLs, the best screamers, the most enthu Freshmen... and we juz cannot lose during our Station Games, somehow.
I look foward to going to college tml although its a Subject Talk day. Although its going to get very boring! Although Mistral got less
chiobu's than Inferno's [ <---Lucky BenTan... - -) z ].
But hey! It ends at 1pm. WhEeeEeOoOO!