I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, January 08, 2005 ]
10:44 PM
08/01/05
Ok ok ! I need to let everyone know !
I saw a very very very similar teacher - similar to Mr Lee (rather known as Mr Moh) !
He is my OG teacher, and his name is Mr Lee Muah Khin. He talks like Mr Moh coz he got poor english and pronounciation, he is super lame and funny, and the girls in my OG find him very cute and humorous just like what happened when we first met Mr Lee a year ago. Besides that, he is also a maths teacher, and should be as old as Mr Moh is. The only difference is of coz, he is fat.
But really, if ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY one who knew Mr Moh was beside me when we had a talk with Mr Lee MK, he would cfm guarantee plus chop point out that this teacher is super similar/identical to Mr Moh.
So, in a moment of insanity, i went up to him.
"Hmm...do you have any relative that teach maths in secondary school? Cos you like very similar to one teacher i know leh."
"No...emm what is his name? Maybe he is my university classmate cos under the same lecturer, we learn the same things~"
"Mr Lee Moh Choon. Got hear before?"
"No..." he smiled.
*SIgH* ._. Alright alright. Can't be so concident anyway. I was too hopeful !
Ok. Also, it has been raining quite alot lately and the nights and mornings are getting cold. Many frens are falling sick, so i hope you are not one of them!
See a doctor, eat more fruits, more vegetables, drink more wather, remember to cover blanket, do whatever you want and don't get sick! I wish all good health.
:^)