I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, January 10, 2005 ]
10:16 PM
10/01/05
Lectures are bitter!
So thats why, you need Fruit Plus that cost $2.50 for 3 packets (40+ in a pack) in Sheng Siong supermarket or $1.05 per packet in any value $ shop. If u don't like chewy sweets that run a high-risk of getting spotted by a teacher or lecturer, u can try the Fox's sweets at $1 per pack. Or you can get cheap cola sweets found in value $ shop!
Ok enuff of the crap.
I went with ben, jx and toing to 'crash' AJ (anyone know wad does crash mean anyway) and meet aaron and huimin there. Well, the toilet and canteen all very small...
Later, we returned to zhss and i met eehong and darren etc. We were talking to some teachers when Miss Loo walked past.
***IMPORTANT*** to refrain from being nagged by Miss Loo, please wear yor college badge!
Ok. She nagged abit at our attire, then expressed concern about our JC life. There were many complains about the JCs. Eehong was especially critical about AJ cos of their small toilet, small canteen and 50k small canteen extension and all.
"See? Last time don't appreciate our Zhonghua here arh, now you all go JC then realise life is much better here...." ok i shall cut the parts of Miss Loo's loooooong talk. I don't remember it anyway coz i wasn't paying attention. - -'')
Yes. I miss the teachers. The Mr Lees. The classroom. The atmosphere. The people. My classmates. My friends. I miss myself being there! Oh ya i miss the toilet also cos SRJC the toilet quite dirty. >.<
I remember the times...*silence* Time to recall the fun times we had together. It could be sad, but it sure is heartwarming!