I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, January 11, 2005 ]
10:33 PM
11/01/05
Thanks Mr Lee Muah Khin!...
For his unconditional help and concern which helped me to appeal into arts course easily, and also provided information about requirements, subjects and location of teachers/lecturers ^_^
Talking to him is like talking to a good friend...!
My appeal should be successful coz they allowed Science students to switch to Art course, and there were no questions asked, unlike those who wanted to appeal for double science or something. Basically my appeal took about 15 seconds. Ah, what a great relief. I thought i had to talk to the principal or something.
Tomorrow is CCA recruitment day! I have ruled out all CCAs related to performing arts or clubs & societies. I need to sweat! I will probably join 2 of the 4 : Tennis, Badminton, Swimming and Track & Field (although im not especially good at anything) depending on my decision tml and whether their training dates clash. Hopefully the CCAs help 'prepare' my body for NS 2 yrs later~I feel so weak, im going to have a hard time in camp!
Nono. Its neither
kiasu or
kiasee. Its
novitas origo! (A new beginning!) So begin with the end in mind! Exploit the freedom of choice! Know what you want and fight for it! Fight fight fight! Kill kill kill! Ruleeeeeee the worldddddddddddddddd..........
Oops. @_@
*Takes medicine*
Ahh...i feel better now. ^_^
Ok good luck for those who have not joined any yet, and for those that have already chosen, i hope u all are happy!