I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, January 18, 2005 ]
11:02 PM
18/01/05
AHhHhHhHHhHHHhhh~
Met my CG today. Only 17 ppl in my CG! Really very small...cos most of the rest have about 27.
I should not have used my low lvl lameness with my Civics Tutor while we were introducing ourselves...
"Ok next! Pls introduce yorself~"
"Eh...I am Zheng Wen from Zhonghua Secondary..." (Similing like a retard)
"Hmm...that's all? Any interesting things you want to share? Any features about yorself?"
"I have 2 eyes 1 nose and 1 mouth~"
"AH HA! This guy good! CT rep CT rep. I like this guy~"
So...i kena CT rep juz like that ^^;
But nevertheless, Mr Ng not bad. High lvl lame-ness and language. Duo duo zhi jiao... ^_^v
I feel like signing up for the vertical marathon. In case you are like Jingxuan(oops) who tinks that vertical marathon is rock-climbing...nopE~ Its climbing staircase! Chin Hwee also want to join, but others like not interested leh.
But it was encouraging that almost all of those Zhonghua ppl in SR signed up to be Motivators at the Chingay parade. We are suppose to 'motivate' the crowd during the parade! Looks like fun from the presentation last week by Heartware.
JC life will be too dry and boring is there is nothing no look foward to, all work but no play, right?