I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, January 20, 2005 ]
11:20 PM
20/1/05
No Roti Prata!
The narrow road was blocked off cos "there is a major fire" as told by a police officer who was directing cars to U-turn back.
Argh.
I was in maplestory with Wilson this late afternoon, and i gave him 50 Lupin's Bananas! That must be when the fire started. Oh yah fyi he lives just behind one of the roti prata stalls in Jalan Kayu, and I went for Roti Prata just after i passed him those bananas. Haha~
Today's P.E. was the routine height and weight taking. Im proud to announce that I stand at 1.7m! Only 62kg, lah.
Later in the night i went for an eye test cos sumtimes the words on the screen in the lecture hall quite blur. My right and left eye are only 50 and 25, but the specialist said that i was suffering from severe astigmatism, especially on my left eye. UgHhhhh. In chinese, astigmatism means "shan guang".
A new pair of eyes will be ready for me on monday.