I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, January 25, 2005 ]
9:27 PM
25/01/05
There is a similarity between how malays pronounce my name, and how indians say "nonsense"!
Hah, they are both funny.
Not bad. I find myself bonding well with my multi-racial class. ^^v
Ah, and not forgetting Lucas, my OG mate. Im so glad that we are posted to the same sector at the Chingay Parade! WeeEeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Went to visit darren today, and he looked much better! Most of the zhss ppl in SR were there. Made some noise and joked around, heh. Ya, especially with Mervyn around. You wouldn't wanna know what he did with soft toys, and what magazine he bought for darren! Oops, i tink i revealed too much. Hah, imagine!
Later, I saw Mr Edward Wong at Punggol Plaza when i was carrying my bowl of Yong Tau Foo to the table. My father was surprised when i ran off after putting the food down. I managed to catch up with Mr Wong, and we had a short chat.
He is right lah. I am anxious to receive my O lvl results. I wanna prove myself! Are you anxious too?