I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, January 26, 2005 ]
11:37 PM
26/01/05
Thanks to Ben, our first JC CIP project in SRJC has begun!
Of cos, things are going abit smoother than expected. The Principal, Mrs Kok, was so supportive of this student initiated CIP that she gave the go after a 10mins chat with us. The Operations Manager(OM) was also supportive and encouraging.
We are going to make personalised test-tubes, again! And this time, a significant portion of our profits is going to charity.
Hmm, I tink this time the idea was abit rushed. Being unprepared, we were completely stumped when the Principal asked us what learning points we wanted to take away frm this project, and also when the OM asked us basic things like who is going to take charge of the money. OhHhHhh well.
And now! Besides the Chingay parade, I now have something else to look foward to! Oh ya just to mention, my CT told us that each of us can best clock a total of 80hrs CIP in 2 yrs JC life. Ha, if anyone can clock more than that, is probably eat full nth do sia. And gong xi gong xi to those who signed up for the Chingay parade, cos it will get us 20 CIP hrs! Hohoho. Swee lah.
And then our project can hopefully get us more!
Our principal told us that SRJC is known for its community involvement. I'll will grab every opportunity!
Novitas Origo, Discere Servire!