I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, January 28, 2005 ]
11:47 PM
28/01/05
I ran
at least 12km today.
The double period P.E. was just after assembly. The P.E. teachers brought us out to run the road race route after 1 round around the track and some warming up. The area is slighty hilly, so its quite tough actually.
Through out the whole morning, i had totally forgotten about ODAC, thanks to the econs teachers who kept saying "TGIF" during the lecture and the double tutorial. I only remembered it after lunch.
ODAC, every wednesday(1.30 onwards) and friday(3.30 onwards).
The ODAC seniors brought us out to run the road race again after 2+ rounds on the track. They did it at a much faster pace than the PE teachers~
I know there are seniors in other JCs that are more
sick than our ODAC ones, but ours are definitely
very sick to some extent lah.
Under the pretext of playing games, we did a lot of other PT. Here's how it happened.
One of the games we played is "dog and bone." We were already split in 4 groups of 8, and each of us numbered ourselves with a number from 1 - 8. I was 3! So lets say if the seniors said " x minus 2 = 0, x + 1 come out now! I am suppose to run out to get the first aid kid, then run back without getting tapped. The other 3 teams who lose had to do PT as punishment. However, since ODAC emphasises on TEAMWORK, the winning team will also do PT. So no matter u win or u lose, you got the first aid kit, or wadever, you do juz do PT.
That part is cruel and sick memories, so i should not mention what we did... X.X