I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, January 29, 2005 ]
11:06 PM
29/01/05
We were playing "wacko" during the icebreaking session with my sector 3.4 mates in the Chingay Parade.
So Chin-I who was posted to the same sector as me tried to sabo me by calling out my name. He pointed towards my direction, and the wacker walked towards me.
"Who is Zheng Wen?" I questioned, looking around. Those who knew my name were on my side ; no one exposed my identity. The wacker decided to take a walk around the circle, and i was waiting for the best opportunity....
"Chin-I !!!"
"PIAK"
LoL~
Had a fun time during the Chingay rehearsal, especially when we were taught how to do some simple moves and steps, and some clapping. Its nothing much actually, even though Chingay is supposed to be a grand event.
AHhHhhhHHh shud have taken a nap this afternoon. I nearly fell asleep in front of the com....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz