I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, February 01, 2005 ]
11:07 PM
01/02/05
Time flies.
Its Feb now. One mth pass but the orientation felt like last week...
Oh.
Our student initiated CIP didn't materialise. Long story, but we will try to sell the test-tubes on a private level to JC1s that we know, at a discounted price.
Just to mention, I've enjoyed the first month in SRJC. Mr Ng, Mrs Sim, Mr Tan and Miss Latha are really great teachers sia. Im also learning more tamil, malay, cantonese and sign language from my multi-racial classmates. Everyone are simple and fun-loving ppl. Its heartwarming when the whole(though small) class sits together, joke around and share food during break/lunch.
CNY is just round the corner, and many ppl have started buying stuff for the new year last weekend.
I know you can't wait to open that pack of candy on the table. I know you can't wait to get yor hands on that Hershey's chocolate. If you do, fret not!
You're not alone~ >.<