I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, February 02, 2005 ]
10:08 PM
02/01/05
As part of the humanities week, the JC1 history students went to the Asian Civilisations Museum this afternoon, and the Geog students went for the tree top walk in the mrc(lazy to find out how to spell) reservoir.
I was feeling abit guilty cos I wuld be skipping an ODAC session, but Mr Alan Tan(ODAC) was very happy with my attitude towards ODAC. I got a glib tongue, so i got away with it.
I shouldn't have estimated the field trip ; it took more than 2 and 1/2 hrs to complete the whole forest trail and tree top walk on foot. It was at least 8km long, and there were numerous ups and downs along the way.
Chin Hwee and Winnie was there, and so was Hussain! I borrowed Jingxuan's digi-cam to take some pictures, but I can only post them tomorrow cos I need to return the cam to JX first.
Oh ya...on the way, Chin Hwee, Winnie and I suddenly started cheering : "Zhonghua rox! Zhonghua rox! Zhonghua rox!"
"Zhonghua?" One malay boy asked.
"Yeah! Zhonghua rox."
"You know Mrs Franklin?" He asked again.
"Ya my geog teacher~"
"Hey im her nephew you know~"
"Wa, really ah?!?!"
So that was how I met Mrs Franklin's nephew. I took a pic of him as well, and I shud be able to post the pics tml.