I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, February 03, 2005 ]
9:35 PM
03/02/05
1A06!
Haha, its really good when we sit together as a class. Today we discussed during break that we shud use the class fund to buy a ball so we can play together when we got nth to do. (cos arts timetable generally shorter than science's). After that, we went for CLA in which we purposely moved the chairs and tables to form one "wall" across the classroom, such that all of us fit into a line. Wakaka. Naughty, naughty.
Oh ya, I also initiated the Kallang wave with Wee Miang, Hussain and Wing Yan across 1A06 when the econs lecture ended. Lucky we were arranged to sit at the most back there, or i'll definitely have no guts to do this kinda thing sia. Mr Tan, the lecturer let the lecture grp off on time cos he saw us already celebrating the end of the lecture.
Thanks me!
I hope everyone else is having fun in their own classes as well. Cos the class is smaller, we all tend to be more interactive and talkative...and its juz great lah. I don't dread going to college! Tomorrow is friday, and im so looking foward to another day with my class. Its juz great. Great. Great. Great. Double P.E. periods, and ODAC after school. WoOooOooT~
But we do keep the fact in mind that most of us will be separated after 1 mth or so. So we do treasure the remaining days we have! As much as we can!
Oh ya i also wanna share sumthing else...
Besides learning Tamil, Hussain also told me that in India, there is no such thing as "love marraiges." There are only "arranged marraiges." This means that when he returns to India when he is 25, his parents will pick a 18-20 year old bride and they will just marry.
"I wun know how my bride looks like until we marry. Haha?! Thats funny!"
But i felt otherwise - how come he can take it so lightly? I can never accept an arranged marraige!
"I got one classmate in secondary school. She is married now to an Indian man ya?" He added.
Oh well.