I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, February 06, 2005 ]
10:43 PM
06/02/05
I broke the law, and i told it to my parents...
Hehe, actually cycling on the road without a helmet is an offence~
So im going to get a new helmet! =D
I look forward to college again! The meaning of playing online games on my computer is slowly diminishing - maybe its becos I got too bored of it, or maybe its becos of college life and ODAC. I wanna get stronger and fitter. It was quite a shame when the seniors asked who could do more than 5 pull ups, and no one answered.
Chinese New Year is coming, and everyone has been talking about tuesday and friday.
Tuesday - "You going back to Zhonghua?"
Friday - "You wan to pon school?"
Yea, hopefully everyone goes back to Zhonghua. I must remember to bring mandrin oranges! Hmm lemme note it down sumwhere first...
When one of my ODAC frens asked Mr Alan Tan(ODAC) whether she can pon school and come for ODAC(can u feel our
passion o_o;), Mr Tan replied : "You all shud be old enuff to decide yorself, lah. I didn't hear anything hor." Yeah! Old enuff to decide~ Hurrah!
But i can't, despite the influences and peer pressures! Cos i got a task to do. After we decided to sell the test-tubes on a personal level, I have managed to get 8 orders from my classmates. So - since valentine's day is on monday, we gotta rush the work and deliver the goods on friday~
How come I have a feeling that all the guys will pon school? Don't abandon me!
Wait...wouldn't that be great?!