I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, February 07, 2005 ]
10:44 PM
07/02/05
Today is like an "unloading" day of problems!
I finally got my Geography project and presentation completed with Hussain, and we passed it to Siti who will then compile all the grp member's work together. This project took weeks, and I thought I'll never complete it!
Secondly, we managed to 'smoke' our way through the CLA project! Although it was obvious that we made 0 preparation work, but we still sumhow managed to work out a mini skit to get our ideas across. In 5mins.
And then, I just removed about 10 bags of rubbish and old clothes from my room. The rubbish included stuff like useless batteries and the little bits of stuff that I am always too lazy to remove, and tons of paper from Secondary 1 to 4. I kept the textbooks and files though.
For remembrance? Or maybe I was reminded of the effort that was put in to organise those stuff. For a second then, I thought I might use it again, but I immediately abandoned that thought(uh, choI!).
I even found my Primary school stuff in a corner wall-cupboard.
OUT!
If you are a Taufik fan, please read the following carefully.
My classmate's cousin's cousin is Taufik! I was so surprised that I kept inquiring. She thought I was a Taufik fan(I'm not O_x), so she asked if I wanted his autograph. I hesitated, then replied : "yes!" out of curiousity.
"I can get it for you, you know?"
"You say one ah...!"