I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, February 10, 2005 ]
9:15 PM
10/02/05
How good behaviour can lead to misunderstandings -
Today, my family visited Ah Xiang Jie Jie's parents' house. They used to set up a Fish Head Noodle stall in the hawker centre under the block of my old house in Bendemeer, and they had doted on me cos I was a cute botak kid 10 years ago. =X
Oh well. I remember I was the Ban4 Lang2 for Ah Xiang Jie Jie and her husband about 6 years ago.
....After lunch, AXJJ gave me an Ang Bao, and she added :
"Next time Ban Xi Jiu Yao Ji De Jiao Wo hor!"
"?!??!?!?!" *Shocked*
My mother : "Huh? Ta hai mei you nu peng you lar..."
AXJJ : "Zhen de mehh...? I see him always so quiet and humble...sure have girlfren one lah!"
"Are you sure? My son so naughty!!!"
------------------------------------------
I went to the Zoo with my parents later to see the Zodiac stuff. If you believe in the Chinese fortune stuff, here's abit I can share.
For the Dragon, we are gonna have extremely good luck this Rooster Year. Our health and wealth status will be very good as well. Career wise, its a good year to do business! Too young for that though. For our romance, it might be a bad year. Anyway, the advice offered is that love will come from the South-West. (And I actually live in the North-east ^_^) So those singles in search of a partner can put pink accessories facing the South-West direction.
For the Rabbits, its the complete opposite from the Dragon. (I was surprised when I found that out) The Rabbit clashes with the "Tai4 Sui4", so...no luck. Save and carefully plan yor money. Exercise more often and practice good dieting habits to prevent illnesses. However, it is said that many suitors will come flocking to those born in the Rabbit year.
I don't have photographic memory, so in short its...
Dragon -
Overall : good
Health : good
Wealth : good
Career : good
Romance : bad
Rabbit -
Overall : bad
Health : bad
Wealth : bad
Career : bad
Romance : good