I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, February 12, 2005 ]
10:40 PM
12/02/05
Cycled with Cheng Hong and Chin Yang again, but this time it was only to Upper Pierce Reservoir and back home~
I met up with Cheng Hao when we gathered at Cheng Hong's house. Ha, that little kid. When he saw me, he was like "Wo ji de ni! Ni...ni...ni lai! Gen wo wan dinosaur!!"
I would say that he forgot my face rather than he forgot my name. He thought Chin Yang was Zheng Wen. Then, I purposely show him my IC while covering my name printed on it.
"You see this? Look familiar right?"
"This is YOU!" He shouted in my face.
"And...this is my name! Ta-da~!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What a small world! I saw Mrs Sim, my geography teacher who accompanied us on the Tree Top Trail. But she din see me cos she was driving. I must be out of my mind then, when I actually turned my bike around with the intention of catching up with her car. Zheng Wen, you have overestimated yorself. A car?! Duh!
BUT!.. I did try to race with SBS Bus 163, cos I was bored. The competition started at Rivervale, to Compassvale, and Anchorvale. SBS Bus was a little bit ahead, but I managed to overtake it along Jalan Kayu! WeEeee... ...After turning into Yio Chu Kang Road, I was almost dead cos its simply too hilly. SBS Bus gained distance bit by bit, but it was still in-sight. I finally lost it at the CTE overhead bridge cos I couldn't beat the traffic light~
@#*($&*(@#$&;*!#^$@(%$&(@#(!&$*#)@^
Ha, wouldn't it be great if bicycles can zoom zoom faster than buses? Considering the heavy jam every morning along Upper Serangoon road, I might as well cycle to SRJC if I'm running late!~