I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, February 13, 2005 ]
11:47 PM
13/02/05
Is cycling really that easy? Today's 30km was one of the worse I've had so far.
There are so many things to overcome while cycling, besides gravity, friction and strong wind resistance...
1.
DEAF and ignorant pedestrains.
They just don't care. No matter how many times you'd rapidly ring the bell, they don't give way. They'll make you brake and stop right behind them and say "excuse me, please." They'll also make a very *shocked* expression as though you've been cycling at 100km/h and you nearly knocked into them.
2.
DEAF and ignorant pedestrains.
Oh I've already mentioned this point already ah. Oops, i din notice.
3.
DEAF and ignorant pedestrains.
The last thing you'd want is to have them man-wall your way while you're trying very hard to complete the uphill path.
4.
DEAF and ignorant pedestrains.
Ok, thats enough for today. Stay alert!
Its an Ice cream man! Its a Karung Guni! No! Its a cyclist!?!?