I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, February 14, 2005 ]
11:06 PM
14/02/05
Happy Vally day!...
Nothing to declare! Nothing to say!
Next topic... X.X
----------------------------------------------------------------
English Week! Argh, wordy presentations and lame + unappreciated trailers acted out by JC1s made me regret my decision to go to the double GP lecture.
They were talking about literature stuff...like 'utopian literature' where there are 'handmaids'...(sounds like ppl who paints nails, but its not!) and 'gothic literature'. Hmm. Too irrelavant.
"I hope you've enjoyed the presentations and developed more interest for Literature..."
*slaps head* "alamak!!"
And oh ya oh ya...I heard from my friend that the O'level results will be out on the 25th (Next friday) or 28th (the following monday).
My geog teacher also told us that after the results, we will still stay in our respective colleges to await the posting dates, and those who plan to take up poly education can just quit school if they want(or if they have to)so that they will not waste school fees...
Well, I just heard...so there's always a possibility that the results will come out on say...18th Feb (EEK!) 1st April (april fooLs!)
LoL argh crap crap crap...