I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, February 15, 2005 ]
10:51 PM
15/02/05
Wakaka. I love single-period P.E lessons.
We played Frisbee, and Mr Bernard Tan told us some stuff about the game.
He said that in this "Walls"(?) University quite some time ago, the students were all nerds. They didn't have any thing to play with...so they ate pie for recreation(what?!). And then one day some nerd flipped the pie tin upside down and threw it! So...Frisbee.
BT said that we have to keep this in mind cos it might become a million-dollar question.
And then he continued..."So why do we have to learn how to play Frisbee?
No one replied...
"Its to attract the babes!! But im already married la, so i know also no use. Yea..."
And...my appetite is strangely poor lately. I used to be able to eat a plate of Wan Ton Mee in 3mins...then today I cannot even finish it, despite the fact that I only took a light breakfast before I went to school. And I wasted half a plate of Ba Chor Mee + Fishballs last night. Maybe its ODAC. (everything can be linked to ODAC ^_^) I miss ODAC so much that I have no appetite. The training last Wednesday and Friday were cancelled. Or maybe its becos my body got extra 'leftover food' from last week that were supposed be burned for ODAC.
Or maybe its becos im so full of crap that I got no appetite.
Waaahhhh...(The writer has kena lame by himself)