I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, February 16, 2005 ]
11:41 PM
16/02/05
Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints.Yes, I went for the 10km tree top trail again, this time with my ODAC mates and teachers.
10km on the MacRitchie reservoir map, but the map is flat! The actual walk is longer, considering the numerous ups and downs.
I just went through May's webpage and she was complaining about buses. It reminded me of something that i always forget to mention.
Deaf and ignorant
passengers. Yes. 119 and 136 buses are always full - everyday. The 0640, 0650 and 0700 buses.
There is usually enough to squeeze in a few more people when these buses reach my bus stop. But at the subsequent bus stops, worried students and angry parents/adults would be denied from the bus trip. Yes, thanks to farked up passengers who'll never move towards the rear. Its just strange. Are they aliens? They don't seem to care. All that until the bus captain shouts "Oei! Hou mian de zou jing qu yi dian!" And sometimes they'll still be stoned there, as though they've taken heroin for breakfast.
I can do nothing cos im stuck around the entrance, but I really have this urge to push those passengers. Especially students. Its either that they are stoned, their bodies are made of stone, or their heart is made of stone!
I remember one angry parent once shouted into the bus from the bus stop: "Bloody hell move in leh!" (have i mentioned this before? Its worth mentioning twice anyway ^_^)
I have also seen "good" passengers squeezing their way in to tell the "bad" passengers at the back to move in.
Watching the people from the bus stop creep away from the side of the window as the bus leaves the bus stop slowly...
Its not fair.