I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, February 24, 2005 ]
11:15 PM
And then there were seven!
Yeah, besides me and Wing Yan...
3. Hafiz came cos he didn't wanna pon,
4. Veknash came cos he was absent and was unaware of the mass pon
5. Siti,
6. Noorkiah
7. and Rafhanah came cos they were repeat JC1 students, cannot pon
Seven! But although all of us are LA students, only Wing Yan and I are CLA students.
So there were 2 "ke lian de nan hai" - as described by Zeng lao ye(Mr Chan) - from 1A06 in CLA class. And our neighbour 1A05 had 7 girls who came. We were rather free for the first 20mins of the lesson cos there were some disciplinary matters to be handled in the General Office. But Zeng lao ye is a very nice teacher, if you are mistaken.
I tink I would have been very good frens with my CLA classmates if we had known each other earlier. Cos we have the same interests and all....and I think its easier to mix with "chinese-speaking chinese". You know...somehow. And the 1A05 girls were all singing Jay Chou songs when Zeng lao ye wasn't around, and it sorta felt like home. Not like I was in some strange island or sumthing.
I find myself developing a little interest for Chinese poetry. Not a lot, a little is enough. =) Then Zeng lao ye was again, doing some propaganda stuff when he accused the Science and Maths subjects of making students very "inflexible" and "systematic".
He also said : "Wo ren wei ne, zuo ren yao "wai" yi dian hui bi jiao hao. Tai4 zhi1, tai si2 ban3 de ren..." *shakes head*
I chose to accept abit of his propaganda, and hopefully that will make me have a higher level of appreciation for Chinese Literature.
Ah, talking about propaganda, our double GP tutorial was fun. Miss Latha prepared an IT lesson for us cos she expected a super low attendence "one fine day." We went to some sites that were quite interesting...do take a looooook if you have the time, or if you have too much time.
http://www.markfiore.com/ (political cartoons/animations)
http://www.plastelina.net/games/game2.htmlhttp://www.plastelina.net/games/game3.html (logic games)
http://www.m-w.com/game/fowl_play.htm (word game, cute n fun)
I managed to solve the logic games in less than 10mins! Yeah...play more games...go out with frens...dun tink so much about the results lah, lest you lose some 50% brain cells this weekend.