I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, February 22, 2005 ]
11:43 PM
Don't pick on me !
Ahh...all the teachers are picking on me!
1. They use their lame kongfu on me
2. They use me as example of how every CCA can cause death
3. They use me as an example of how Heterosexuals, Metrosexuals, Homosexuals and Bisexuals behave.
Now all the teachers know that I am "hao qi fu", thanks to my classmates!
The 2nd method which Mr Ng used on me during CLA lesson was quite amusing. >.> He said that if I was in rockclimbing, I would get struck by lightning when I raise my hand to touch the top. Then I told him I was in ODAC...and he said "ODAC gen hao ya~ you3 sai4 pao3..."pan1 yan2"(rockclimbing) zhi lei de, na(er) pa mei ji hui qu si ya~" He claimed that Library was of course, the safest CCA. But, he said, he ceiling can always fall off, and kill the Librarians. Then he added..."Bu guo neh, Zheng Wen he2 Wei Ming bi jiao gao, yi ding hui xian si."
I am actually the second tallest in my CLA class!(which only consist of 3 boys and 15+ girls =X)
Ah, got myself a new layout for my blog. Few months ago too NuB at all this H.T.M.L stuff... about time I changed to sumthing abit better!
And oh ya...Ziqian if you are reading this...have i reminded you of the "da-ma-jiang-ceiling-fall-down" question you said you wanted to ask others? = )