I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, February 26, 2005 ]
7:14 PM
These legs are not mine.
ODAC camp lasted for 27 hrs(2 days 1 night).
In the 27 hrs, we....
1. Covered more than 30km on foot
2. Did >150 push ups + other PT
3. Slept for 140mins
The night walk was rather sick...we sat off to Bishan Park on a bus at 10.30pm, and returned to school at 5am. We had solo walks in the light-less forest, walking to Upper Pierce from Lower Pierce reservoir, to Upper Thomson, and back to SRJC. Hey, that last "and back to SRJC" is extremely sick. We walk and jog along the way until our legs weren't ours(numb).
We slept at 5:20am and woke up at 7.30am. Then we had a 7.5 hrs "amazing race" around Singapore. They purposely made the stations and routes such that it was "like a torture" as described by Li Fang. We walked and jog until our legs weren't ours, especially the East Coast Park stretch.
The places we travelled "brings back a lot of memories", as pointed out by Jun Xing, our senior ODACian during the walks with my group. I agreed instantly. "Too bad now no more chances liao."
Hey I can't safely say that I can meet most of my Secondary school frens for more than 10 times for the rest of my life, except for some closer ones. Its natural that we start to have little or no chances to keep in touch and all...and everyone has to move on.
So before dat happens I'd gotta let everyone know dat... maybe sometimes I'm abit cold, uncaring or quiet type, but I really treasure everyone. Im not the type that will keep asking you whether u r feeling better after you caught a cold, nor am I the type dat will remember or note down everyone's birthday[sorry - -)v ], and I usually don't buy birthday presents unless its shared. I am the type that will brave the rain and jaywalk across the road to get you a plaster for a cut on yor leg, and I will smile and wish you the best when you are cutting yor birthday cake.
But I do regret forgetting some of my fren's birthdays. Oh manz.