I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, February 23, 2005 ]
11:46 PM
You tomorrow pon school anot?
Today is my happiest day for the month so far...cos of a reunion of my SG regimates. Hoho. I bet only CY and CH will know how i feel now.
Anyway, today's ODAC session was great, even though I injured my left thigh during Captain's ball. My ODAC senior also gave free medical treatment for my right knee that was injured yesterday. Yea, thanks to a fierce push from behind, causing me to land knee first onto the hard, hot and rough granite floor while playing Handball during P.E.
I can't wait for today's(its already Thursday!) lessons, less than 8hrs later...cos have you ever attended a tutorial with a friend, and only a friend? Yeah, my class is organising a Mass Pon for today...but I will still go, cos Wing Yan cannot pon. If he pon, he says, he will get killed by his mother. So...since he regards me as his "hao xiong di", I have decided to accompany him!
Tomorrow is a short day anyway, only a double GP tutorial, a double CLA tutorial and single econs tutorial. Its the "double" that really puts ppl off. To sleep.
Oh well. There's something new to look foward to : ODAC camp tomorrow(friday)! It will end at...Sat 7pm. I hope this camp is a chance to bond together cos I dun really know some peeps yet, except for Kim Soon and Thomas from ZHSS de...and the pair of twins, and also Amanda, (who frequently forgets for
medication) who happens to be in the same OG, same House(Aquila!!) and same Chingay sector and of cos, same CCA as me.
Ha, I can't stop thinking of the assembly later. You know, the 1A06's line. But wait...its not a line...its 2 dots!!!