I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, March 06, 2005 ]
11:59 PM
Back to school
I can clearly remember my kindergarden has this 3 words on it. Those words are green on a blue background!
Yeah I looking forward to go sch again to go through one last week with
most (/insert sad face) of my classmates. But I reely wonder whether they will come back for this last week sia. Anyway, some of them are going TJ, one of them going to TPJC, another to NYJC, another switching to science course, two going to SP, (blahblahblah) and I think in the end only 3 will remain!
And were is the 1a06 class outing as promised? Winna and Lay Koon! You all can't leave juz like that. =P
My class is purely a bunch of good ppl. Im very lucky to have em around, and I shall declare that I will miss them when they leave.
Oh ya by the way I should praise myself for spending less than $18 on my handphone for the past 2 1/2 mths. Im still using the Starhub $18 top up card btw. =P
Heh heh. Little things really make my day when I realised it sia.