I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, March 18, 2005 ]
2:18 AM
Have a sense of guilt
Yep...that must be what my parents are trying to tell me when they recently adopted a new way of 'food treatment'.
During dinner and supper with fruits, they have decided to leave it to me to take wadever I want and clear up after that. Usually its like...they will force me to 'do my best'.
The best part of it is when I personally throw away all the uneaten food. Its like...waste. :o
"Save the food!..." Its all written of my parents' face. Some things are sure better learned and remembered when you DIY rather then other ppl teach u and u forget...at least it beats nagging in this case =P
Volunteer to clean up after dinner and throw away the food if you don't do it at home. Have a sense of guilt!...It works~