I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, March 07, 2005 ]
11:19 PM
Late! Not late!
I take the same 119 bus everyday, but today is the first time im late for school! Usually I will reach school about 5mins clear from being late. Oh well. Lucky enough, the Mr what's-his-name say that today late are not counted cos of the rain.
I tink the luckier ones are probably those who took an MRT though...heh. =P
....The double GP lecture today was boring, as usual. Sometimes when im in the lecture theatre, I'd just feel like changing into my PT kit and chiong onto the track and run a few rounds. I can't wait for Wednesday's ODAC now. I can't think of an adjective to describe ODAC. Its like a place and time where you can let go of all the sh!t and the worries accumulated for the week. Different people have different way of "letting it go", I believe.
I just visited the ODAC board before I left the school, and there was a note pinned on it :
To ALL JC1s -
There will be ODAC training as usual on this Wed and Fri.
(/insert heartshape) , JC2s.
I also met one of my ODAC senior on my way to a classroom, and he was rather pleased when I replied him that im staying in ODAC. He was right to ask that question - cos the recent ODAC camp might have turned some people off. Hah. I remember the first training had more than 50 JC1s who signed up for ODAC. After that first training, I tink there were 20 left, and there were only 11 JC1s who went for the camp.
Considering the fact that some people will surely leave SR, I'd only know of 4 die-hard JC1 ODACians left from the first intake. One of them, is me. =)