I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, March 12, 2005 ]
11:59 PM
Satisfaction
"Until this computer spoil, then buy new one."
My offer of a new $556 CPU with quite good specs was rejected! Anyway, thx to CY and CH who have helped me to search for the best deals in Sim Lim. My father actually gave me a budget of $500, but he sorta changed his mind...o well.
My present com is abit old, slow, and 'unstable'. I already reformat it thrice in like 4 months sia. But since it is still usable, my request for a new CPU isn't really justified. Its not like I dun have a com in the first place! =P
But im satisfied! Cos my father bought a new computer table - the old one was 7+ years old. Yep, I've been using that table since P3. I also got rid of the 7+ year old keyboard, and 3+ year old mouse for $29. The best deals at IT show 2005(suntec). =P
I know I'd have felt guilty if my father juz handed me the money to buy the $556 bundle to fix up a new CPU. Sorta glad now cos I still maintain my low-spending record.
Talk about low-spending, my 'gu2-dong3' handphone still got $2.82 in it sia. I wonder how long more it can last...from $19+ since Jan 9!!