I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, March 23, 2005 ]
11:59 PM
So far so good
I have to wish Hafiz all the best in his appeal to TPJC. I was surprised when I saw him back at SR. He scored 16, and TPJC is the JC for him cos its juz opposite his hse and its the only JC offering LEP for Malay.
Quite a few familiar faces around too...there were even some who scored 11...or 13 and stayed in SR sia.
Oh yes and Charlene, didn't make it to MJ also.
I immediately sensed something different when I settled down in Aura 2. Its not becos im not in Mistral anymore...=( but cos the hall was super full. Later the principal mentioned that there are 996 JC1s posted here in the 2nd intake. And everyone knows you can't credit it to the popularity of the college. =P
Being in Aura is good. Why? Cos its the only Arts OG! (cheers*) Hopefully many of them take the same subject combination as me. =]
Yep. And so were my ex-classmates, they were in Aura. Alright, we'll still be classmates!
The highlight of the day was the College Dance, of cos. No doubt about it. It was much better this time cos the Arts students were less shy. Much better, as in you don't have everyone running away from each other while screaming. ArRrrgh. Another good thing about being in an Arts OG is that everyone looks fairly decent as compared to the Science students. Wee Miang(ex-classmate) was complaning that the Science students were mostly quiet and nerdy.
Experienced, I was able to help out some of those "omg-im-sorry-i-stepped-on-your-foot" freshmen dancers and my partner learned fast from my guidance. =)
Again, I was lucky enough to have a very pretty female partner. All girls are pretty, like what I told Ziqian and her short fren...the e7 one i tink. My brain too dead to recall right now.
"Susan and Mary are pretty" has to be followed by "All girls are pretty."
I just want to be safe. o.O
Next... 24 hrs from now, I will be preparing my luggage. I will be leaving for Ipoh with my parents to sao3 mu4. Guess its the morning bus on Friday, and I'll be back on Sunday. Its always a good thing to go back to Ipoh once in a while. The life, the hills, and the people. Ok I know my English lousy. See? There no adjective use to describe all the noun in the sentence.
K. Crap too much liao. Must try to write more cos I'll be MIA for the next few days. =)