I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, April 14, 2005 ]
10:37 PM
Jun Xing is the man!
Some of the J1s had a talk with Mr Alan Tan after the Wed training cos it was raining heavily and everyone was stuck in SR!
Straight to the point - Mr Tan told us that the J2s only half of them wanted to go to North Spring Primary to do volunteer work. Jun Xing is still trying to persuade the rest of the other half to go, becos he is in charge of this project.
"...Jun Xing needs more of the J2s... ...when the others need help, Jun Xing is always there to help...now Jun Xing needs help, the rest of the J2s disappear"
I reacted almost immediately. "Mr Tan, I volunteer!"
And the rest followed.
Anyway, today Mr Tan told us no need our help le cos Jun Xing managed to persuade enough people.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
My 'true' identity has been revealed by Ya Hong.
She said that I looked like William Hung, and a few other girls agreed.
However, the views are not unanimous, unlike the times in zhss. Thanks to all those who defended me and argued that I don't look like William Hung
AT ALL.
Special thanks to Mugun who added that -
"William Hung is like a retard. And you are far from that."
Thank you. =)
lol...