I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, April 04, 2005 ]
10:37 PM
My regrets
I shudn't have mentioned about the 10 rounds in my last post at all.
Its nothing really~~
I found out that the SRJC soccer team trained 40 rounds on the track in the inner lane during their camp, or 16km, consecutively.
This is one of the few times when comparison can produce postive results.
Cos the next time my seniors call us to do 10 rounds, I'll be thinking "The-soccer-team-did-40-rounds-the-soccer-team-did-40-rounds-the-soccer-team-did-40-rounds"
:D
Ok.
Went for Lan gaming with Edwin, Shawn and Malcolm today. Its just the right time to play...when all the others are having make-up lectures and Shawn and I are released early from our JCs. Thanks to Edwin who treated each of us $5 with his recent pay. =P
Just read Ziqian's blog cos she mentioned she "finally" updated it when we were playing GB. Hmm...so fast 'on the ball' liao...doing homework sia. I shudn't have read her blog. You know.
It makes me feel guilty. =X