I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, April 28, 2005 ]
6:07 PM
Ophir Selection
June 2nd week, all the J2 ODACians will be at Ophir.
Less than half of the J1s will be with them...
Yesterday, Mr Tan held a selection test, cos he can only take about 7J1s. Cruel, cruel competition; cruel, cruel test.
First we did 2.4km. Hmm...after months of training my 2.4 really improve by a lot sia. Managed to finish 3rd...but the time taken is not worth mentioning...yet. I'm close to doing under 10min for my 2.4, and that is only worth mentioning...till then >=)
Even though it was like a competition, my 'buddy spirit' with Tian Shun is still strong - together with Yong Quan, we found new motivation as a 'three-some' and I was able to push myself to a new limit.
Weaker runners like me benefit more - cos the faster ones set the pace, and I exert myself to catch up with them!
------------------------------------------------------------------
When was the last time I shared my thoughts about my studies?...
So far so good...but these few days dun even have time to play one battle in Shattered Galaxy sia...wakaka =P
Am I lucky? I am - to have a number of super hardworking classmates. I tink my class is the only one to have so many hardworking students sia. Ppl like Pamela...doing TYS when I still struggling over my tutorial - or Joanne...always stay back ask question.
Its good, lah. One of the worries that I brought into SR is that I will kena affected by their 'culture' and become super-slack. But instead I get grouped into a guai-kia class...lol.
Hopefully I can keep up the momentum cos everything is going smoothly...so far.