I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, April 25, 2005 ]
11:55 PM
Stunned
'Deja vu is the feeling that you have already experienced the things that are happening to you now'
The feeling is so strong lately...alot of these 'deja vu's' occuring. The most most most most strongest feeling occured this morning.
I was telling Prinya that I have some questions to ask Mr Edwin Tan. Oh and btw Mr Tan is my GP teacher, not the mouse. Then suddenly Prinya saw Mr Edwin Tan in the canteen, and I rushed to take out my GP file so as to catch him before he runs away.
When I was walking towards him, I felt that I have experienced the same thing at least twice liao. I know its abit complicated. I am trying to say that I have seen the exact scene of approaching Mr ET somehow, and I have dreamt of the deja vu itself. Meaning, I feel that I have approached Mr ET in my dreams or in my sub-conscious mind and I felt the deja vu. And now its deja vu again.
To sum up, I have already met Mr ET twice before I consulted him. And I can somehow, I can somehow predict what he is going to say next. And when he said, "what do you think", I was completely stunned. Cos its the exact same words...
I remember once in ZHSS when I experience one strong deja vu in SS lecture, and I predicted what the teacher said in exact words before she said it, and I even told someone beside me : "Hmm...I like see this before leh. If not wrong the teacher will say .... .... ...."
Really cannot explain. I seem to be experiencing the same thing over and over again in my sub-conscious mind - entering the future and getting zapped back. Sometimes its only a "photograph" of the future, and sometimes its a "short clip" of the future. Strange thing is, I seem to experience it more frequent than an average person. Like once every week...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Its been a long time since I sat down to think about my life at this moment cos everything is moving so fast. Its been a long time since I felt abit happier also. As usual its my ODAC buddies...some of us stay back after school everyday to run. Becos all ODACians are strongly encouraged to complete the 100km challenge, or even as much as 200km, we are sorta motivated to run after school to as late as 6.30pm.
The 100km challenge is like this : one day can only get one chop with teacher's signature. One chop represents 2km, which is the minimum requisite to obtain the chop and signature. So the fastest one can complete it is through a period of 10 weeks, or 10x5 weekdays. Our ODAC teacher IC encourage us to run 2.4km instead of 2km, cos 2.4 is our NAPFA test run. But on our own....>=) ...we push ourselves to at least 3km each day~~
Sometimes I may reflect and ask myself whether its worth my time. The answer is yes. Cos if I go home earlier, chances of me sleeping, playing and studying before dinner is 49.5%, 49.5% and 1% respectively. I tink this is the
more balanced lifestyle im looking for all along! (more, cos its time well spent on training rather than sleeping/playing, even though the study part is still rather imbalanced -.-")
...Have you found what makes you happy yet?