I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, April 01, 2005 ]
12:28 AM
You need muscles to play this game.
Back in ODAC after few weeks of slack.
It might be Thurs, but the seniors were so anxious to have a selection trial that they held it just one day after the CCA orientation.
The first training is always the sickest, to deter those ppl who are not genuinely interested in ODAC. Usually still can cope...but today like abit cmi. I do push-up also have to 'geng' sia. Heng Bao(J2 PTI) din see.
Lucky Jun Xing was there, if not I surely exceed 12mins for the 2.4. His encouragement allowed me to increase my pace to overtake 1 and close up on the first 4 ppl. :D
Hmm...later on after ODAC I met Mr Alan Tan at the bus stop...one of the 4 ODAC teachers-in-charge. I remember the very first day of JC I met him at the bus stop, but at that point of time I also din know he was a teacher in SRJC. Now know him quite well cos I was here during 1st intake and he is also my PE teacher.
After that also found out that he stay in blk 134, just across the road from my house. I tink Mr (Edward) Wong also live that area, but not sure which block nia. oO
Of cos, being the curious me, I asked Mr Tan quite a few questions on the bus.
Q: So got how many sign up for ODAC?
A: 50. But today only 21 come...dunno where the rest
Q: How many J2s are there?
A: 23. Actually I don't mind taking less J1s in...maybe 15-18. It will be easier to organise activities.
Q: So... got what activities to expect?
A: This coming Wednesday we will have cycling at ECP, and we will have our 2nd ODAC camp during the weekend 2 weeks later.
We can organise workshops like first aid training or go for 1 star canoeing, its all up to you all to decide. You tell us, we help you to organise.
etc etc.
Today(friday) still got training again sia. Hopefully more ppl turn up, cos among these 21 who came today...I already know of some who buay tahan or juz came to try out nia. Later only end up with 10 or something...aaaah!