I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, May 29, 2005 ]
10:32 AM
Mental Peaks and Pits?
What : Peak.
Where : In school, or when I'm with my friends
When : In the morning/afternoon
Sometimes. I will feel like im invincible. I want to make it into my desired course in Uni. I want to get myself more physically fit so that - even though ODAC cannot be the best club - even though ppl can continue to call ODAC a gay club - we try our best to prove ourselves.
I want to do extra homework. I don't like the feeling of not understanding what the lecturer is talking about. I want to lean foward and run, and knock down every obstacle that comes in my way.
What : Pits
Where : When I'm alone, even in the MRT
When : At night
Sometimes I feel weak. I get demoralised. I don't understand why I take more time than other ppl to understand a physics concept. Why I can't '
run' faster than others? And I only do what's required of me; I give up on that extra mile that I expected out of myself.
I slow down and think. I forget my sources of motivation to
run. I...just want to sleep.