I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, May 24, 2005 ]
7:45 PM
Try again, Zheng Wen.
Damn, I must be over confident this time.
Day and night after the Econs lecture test, I've been dreaming of getting full marks for the Economics MCQ, and then appearing on the Economics honours list.
Yet the day came last friday, and I was disappointed. The names of those who scored 14 and full marks out of 15 appeared, and none of them was mine on the screen in the lecture theatre.
Finally today, our class was given back our MCQ paper, becos the marking of the essay question has not finished.
I mean WTF. I came, I saw, and I farking GEK SIM AR.
MCQ question 4. I WROTE the CORRECT answer on the question paper but SHADED the WRONG answer on the OTAS.
HEART PAIN.
And what's more, I got a SIMPLE question testing on our CONCEPT on the effect of substitues WRONG. I tink that question was so SIMPLE that I was the only one who got it WRONG.
13/15.
Somehow there is a sadistic drive inside me that I want to be the BEST for Economics. I don't know. Maybe I thought that if I scored FULL marks, I would not have let down Mr Tan Toh Hwee who invested a lot of his time teaching me during first 3 months, and he was the one who wanted to nominated me for SC. Or maybe I juz want to zhuai to others.
Although the result is not bad liao...but its juz nothing to me. HELL I've put in more effort than others, did TYS, looked out for potential pitfalls... I can sacrifice training and gaming time and THERE - one stupid mistake here and one careless mistake there - and even those who 'tikum' can get reasonably good marks.
Yeh. I should stop being so proud of my Econs. The higher the expectation, the greater the disappointment.
I know its probably the last chance I can murder such econs test. As the lecture goes on and on, until the applications of elasticity of demand and supply...already blur diao liao. Farked up.
But this time I fail, it will only fuel my sadism...YEH...obtain pleasure from killing the tests...muahaha.
...And the best way to kill em.
/insert [evil laughter]