I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, June 08, 2005 ]
11:24 PM
Feel. Power.
Im am so privileged. Mr Alan Tan picked me and Caleb to lead today's PT training.
It's still the first time that the J1s can lead the J2s. Its probably the last time as well, cos they are stepping down in early July, and this is the last PT training in school for this month in preparation for the climb to Mt. Ophir.
Once in a lifetime chance - it was
payback time. [/insert '/sevillaugh']
...Taking the role of leading PT training is like taking steriods. Somehow. When I lead, I feel much more energised. Maybe cos I'm prepared for it cos I know what's on the menu, or maybe its the responsibility. Anyway, ODAC cannot throw face especially when other CCAs are around. At least that's what President and Teletubby believes in.
Anyway, we all enjoy PT. =)
"It's for your own good!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I logged on to msn and surprisingly, I read in Daniel(Ting)'s nick about his description of Ophir. I later found out that he is currently in Innova ODAC. Being curious as usual, I decided to get some tips from him. Here are some learning points :
a)
Watch out! The fishies in the rivers bite. - His toes got bitten by them. Ouch!
b)
The climb takes a total of 9 hrs. - 5 hrs from the bottom to the base camp, and 4 hrs from the base camp to the summit. However, he said that his team was fast. Heh.
c)
Don't carry the tent from the base camp to the summit. - That's what he did.
Ok I think that's it. Anyway, Ophir is but a small mountain...and we have 2 experienced guides to bring us up there.