I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 ]
11:27 PM
Chinese Oral
Oops.
I forgot about my Chinese Oral conversation topic today.
>.>
Eh...something like why the present society the people all busy and have no time for themselves?
Then must give solution for them also loh.
Hmm, if I was the examiner, I would give Zheng Wen 7/10 and 6/10 ba. The reading one was still ok...but the conversation abit screw up...
I think its like this : there are supposed to be main points that the candidate is supposed to say, then the examiner will try to prompt you to say out those main points...you can tell whether you got the main points anot...juz see their face expression or their body movement like nodding head loh.
The Oral juz come and go...not much nervous or excited or what...no need think so much one ma...juz read up those handouts our chinese teacher give us nia.
Then today also one more funny thing happen :
Earlier in the morning, we were preparing for the oral exam, so our chinese teacher give us articles to read. Then when it was vincent's turn, he read until one part : "yi4 nian2 yuan2 bi3 er4 dian3 yi1 ti4 dai4 [shuai1] di1" and Lian lao shi immediately corrected him.
"Ti4 dai4 [lu4] di1 lah, yong3 chuan1"
"Orh, Ti4 dai4 [shuai1] di1..."
"Zhe4 ge4 zi4 nian4 [lu4]!"
"Ti4 dai4 [shuai]1 di1..."
Lol...damn funny...cos vincent is indonesian ma...then his chinese not so good...later he told me...he dun even know which word the teacher was talking about...lol.
So we had random laughs again when anyone of us recalled of that incident.