I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, July 06, 2005 ]
10:15 PM
Edwin's b'dae celebration!
- We still took the WCS in the end.
- Not because of the fact that CY was too fat and the waiter rejected his entrance, but rather coz CY thought it would be meaningless for only 4 gays to sit together to have buffet that made us decide not to split with Ziqian and Co. afterall.
- Edwin thought if we joined back, we would lose face, but I thought now that we are all scattered in Poly's and JC's, we should treasure whatever time we have together!
- Ziqian is most innocent party involved. Having played a part in the co-ordination and planning stuff, but had no disagreements about where to get our dinner.
- The first time going to an arcade would be thought to be fruitful; I finally accepted the fact that Automatic cars can't beat Manual cars in Daytona, and with the help of 3 other gay+pros, I picked up the gear shifting and other cheap tricks fast!