I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, July 24, 2005 ]
10:21 PM
Energy Sources
The Sun.
Fuel.
Electricity.
Heat.
Apple.Barley.Corn.Doughnuts.Eggs.Food.
Not another Science thing?
.....
Think memories!
Memories as an energy source!... =>
One would be vulnerable without his memory. He could :
1. Forget to do homework. j/k
2. Lose his way easily.
3. Have no purpose in life.
4. Lost his dream.
5. Find no motivation to carry on.
Fortunately, all of us have memories. But some forget them. Forgot to use them.
Memories can be strong. A person with very strong memories could win a Sumo wrestler, with the assumption that : (Starts speaking very quickly)
dat-sumo-got-into-a-car-accident-in-which-he-made-20-revolutions-and-his-fats-saved-his-organs-but-did-not-save-his-brains-in-other-words-he-lost-his-memory.
The Sumo wouldn't know what is he fighting for. He would be thinking : Who am I? Why am I in this ring? What am I fighting for? ...WHY AM I SO FAT? By the time he figured it out, he'd have lost.
Man. Someone that can take my crap are Great People. eg. my classmates. Fortunately they don't know I have a blog! heheh.
Ok.
Memories have no form. It is intangible, unlike fuel and food. But memories are stored in tangible objects, just like energy.
Memories can be stored in anything. We store our own memories. It could be our classrooms. It could also be stored in our friends. It could be a photo. It can be stored in music as well.
Most of the energy stored in our memories stored in these objects can only be tapped when we are in contact with them. This explains why, when we feel down, some will visit the places that we have spent time in to recall the happy times .
I guess using memories as an energy source has no side effects. Some choose to use [ Apple.Barley.Corn.Doughnuts.Eggs.
FOOD. ] as an energy source, and end up getting fat. And some choose to use electricity, and die. =X
Hypoththesis / - : A hypothesis is an idea which is suggested as a possible explanation for a particular situation or condition, but which has not yet been proved to be correct.I'd have to assume that there is some 'sense' in fiction to support my hypothesis. =/
Remember one of Harry Potter's movies? Someone taught him to tap on his memories to gather strength to cast a spell to chase away Dementors. Dun blame me cos im not an avid reader of Harry Potter. I suddenly think I got the movies mixed up. Argh. Dunno. Pls tell me if you know. Hahahahah
Disclaimer : This crapper wrote all of this purely for self-amusement. He might not be in the correct state of mind while blogging. However, if you find this amusing, or [even worse] you agree with him, [congratulations!] you're crappy too!