I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, July 11, 2005 ]
11:01 PM
I can't help
Well today first day common test results came out...only 2 papers...
As usual, I make my Econs MCQ make 2 careless mistake...and 2 more conceptual mistakes...so 4 wrong loh.
When will the day come when I make these 2 mistakes on the same question? Then maybe can get correct. Heh-heh.
I knew the time will come...slowly Econs getting more blurr...bah.
I think revision is just like eating...must eat a variety and cannot over-eat...I tink its self-explanatory ba...>.>
Well of coz there are ppl worse off then me...this time my class really screw up sia. Everyone so depressed. And I dunno how to help them. What can I say? What should I do? I think the whole class now stressed up except for me and a few other slackers sia...
They sad I also sad...I look at you, you look at me...then they start saying "Oh no, Parent's Day how?" <----Most typical one. I think i hear 431243 times ler.
Well, believe it or not...I scored the highest in the class for the CLAO paper!
I remember got one part one of my classmate said "Hei lao shi, wei shen mo wo de li jie wen da zhi na yi fen?" then to our surprise, instead of she kena scolding, our Lian lao shi started to laugh hysterically...hmm...seems like our teachers also over-stress liao...ha!
I still can remember that scene...then everyone started laughing...I see at my own paper...I also laugh...
Anyway later I told my frens not to worry...we cfm guarantee plus chop wun need to use CLAO to get promoted...what matters is the real thing at the end of the year...so juz treat it like practice loh. Yeah, but that didn't seem to help anyway.
Throughout the day we kept having random laughs...while walking the stairs or in the canteen...then when one person start others also infected...well now that I think of it, its indeed quite scary sia. o.o"
Try harder...try again...sure one day can make it de!