I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, July 10, 2005 ]
12:12 AM
ODAC AGM 2005
I saw the ODAC J2s...
I blinked my eye.
And now they are gone!
I think those who weren't here first 3 months...
Blink halfway and they gone liao! Lolz
They really shud implement the single-intake soon sia, then at least the J1 and J2 got more time together heh.
For the whole of my secondary school life, the only ppl I really know and are not of my age are
1. My parents and my brother
2. My relatives
3. My classmates from foreign countries
The point is...my CCA was Chess Club and PB...never really bond or talk with my senior or junior de~esp. PB...joined during Sec4 after Chess Club disband cos Mr [Penguin] Yeo left for North Pole...well no offence hehhehe =))
With senior around, the road ahead looks less foggy...cos they have walked the road before, and they can tell us how they did it...which way is the wrong way...which is the better way...
But we like never learn enough yet and they all zhao liao lo~
Well now we have our new Ex-co!
One thing for sure : now that the CCA-point system or w/e is abolished, those who stepped out are those who purely willing to contribute esp. our President(s)...lolz. Got 3 president!
Ex-co...sure not easy...members maybe listen Mr Tan briefing for 2 hrs...then dismissed...and Ex-co stay back for another 1 hr...muahahhaha =P
Us J1s now...all very active and fun-loving...(if not wun join ODAC ba!) so sure united...although the senior leave us...im sure the path ahead will be smooth-sailing! :D